By downloading our Applications (Mobile or Desktop Applications), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from downloading, using or accessing our Applications. The materials contained in our Applications (Mobile or Desktop Applications) are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download our Applications from Apple’s App Store for personal or commercial use. The original material remain the property of Stalin Kay, but you may create derivative works of which you may own the copyright. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of the resitrictions set herein and may be terminated by Stalin Kay Software at any time. Upon terminating your viewing and downloading of the materials contained in our Applications or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Stalin Kay Software or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials in our Applications, even if Stalin Kay Software or a Stalin Kay Software authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing in our Applications could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Stalin Kay Software does not warrant that any of the materials are accurate, complete, or current. Stalin Kay Software may make changes to the materials at any time without notice. Stalin Kay Software does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Stalin Kay Software’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Namibia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and but do not disclose your personal information to third-party unless otherwise required by a court.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure (unless required by a court of law), copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.